TERMS OF SERVICE & USE
- You are free to use the track you bought for commercial projects;
- There is no extra fee for small adjustments in the song;
- Scope changes will result in budge changes;
- There is no refund if the music's delivered;
- The song will be delivered in a range of 2-14 days;
- The payment will be made 50% before and 50% after the song is done;
- You must provide Apogio credits for public projects (posts, games, etc), through links, mentions, or whatever is convenient for you;
- Apogio must agree with the project they're working on: the music purchased must be exclusive to the combined project, and the contractor must inform if there are significant plan changes (eg BGM converted to unrelated advertising; use in NSFW and/or gore content; use in political and/or religious projects);
If you wish to upload the music you've purchased onto a streaming platform (Spotify, iTunes, TikTok, etc), you must inform the composer BEFORE the deal is closed, as this will incur an additional fee;
In case of uploading to streaming services, the music royalties will still remain Apogio's rights, with indications that the music was made specifically for you or your project. Although the copyright redeemer is Apogio, you are allowed to use the music within your projects and profit from them (with the exception of services of music ONLY, such as Spotify, iTunes, etc.);
Depending on your project, the terms may be discussed and agreed upon differently with an alternative contract;
By contacting Apogio and closing a deal, you agree with the terms terminated above.
aPOGIO WILL CONTACT YOU DIRECTLY TO TALK ABOUT YOUR SONG AND BUDGE.
They'll send song updates as they compose it. You have the right to ask for small changes.